Saturday, July 12, 2014

FROM ISABEL

DTLA Arts District is my office

My daily life is kind of crazy, but tons of fun! On any given day I average at least three meetings that take me all over greater L.A., from the North to the South; from the East to West, meeting artists, gallerists, educators, politicians, and the community at-large. Given the heavy traffic and the distance from point A to point B, I have recourse to meet people half way and mostly in Downtown Los Angeles. To be more exact, the DTLA Arts District.

Luckily for me, DTLA is burgeoning with new cafes and restaurants that serve as the best places to hold meetings that accommodate all budgets. Handsome Café, Urth, Stumptown, DailyDosage, Novel Café, Pie Hole, Demitasse, and Eat Drink Americano, are, among many others, the places were I hold my meetings and to people-watch while I wait for my next meeting. I love immersing myself in the culture that makes LA one of the most interesting cities in the world. I have met some of the most fascinating people while waiting for my next meeting.

At the recommendation from Peter Clothier, confirmed by René Goiffon, I added Zinc Café to my list. Zinc...


... is located at 580 Mateo Street, in the growing arts district. It has an excellent menu (vegetarian), great ambiance, and an impressive wine list. 


Zinc would be the perfect place for all of us to meet once again!


Downtown L.A. is definitely on rise as a place to work and to eat. And it's without a doubt one of the best spots in town to hold meetings!

So next time you are in need to meet someone or to show off LA to out of town family or friends, visit DTLA Arts District. You’ll be happy you did!





WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

No comments:

Post a Comment