Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FROM SARAH

Hello fellow Cuba travelers--

I am winding up my journal entries on Cuba. My latest, a peek into Santeria, is on line now (there is a photo of Isabel in it, and a photo credit to Peter Clothier)  

The next entry (Thursday) I will upload photos of Fuster's house and some interior (not street) art, and then I will wrap up my Cuba diary (entry # 9) with photos of the necropolis, next week.

If you are around Eagle Rock/Elysian Park this weekend, I am one of the artists in Cactus Gallery's Birds show, part deux (held over by popular demand). It's a fun gallery, and the NELA art walk is nearby, same night, as well as NOMAD books anniversary event, just down the street from Cactus on Blake (Nomad is a funky, arty bookstore)


Next week, on the 17th, I will be a featured artist in the Montana Avenue Art Walk, showing my paintings at Urban Hardwoods' very beautiful showroom. 

Also, my family and I would like to invite you to join us for a boat trip, just around the harbor for a few hours. (The boat is in Long Beach.) We'll save Catalina for a later date.  Let me know if any weekend days this summer suit your schedule? (Gail, Kate and Steve--you may need to fly out for this...)


Cheers,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment