Sunday, June 29, 2014

FROM GAIL

CONGRATULATIONS to Gail for this great achievement at the Bronx River Art Center, and the promise of more great things to come!  She writes:


Like Isabel I'm all caught up in the never ceasing world of non profit and agent, and have so little time for socializing. But of course I'd like to share with my Cuba comrades my recent crowning achievement of breaking ground on the $10 million renovation of our dear old warehouse art center...

(Photo submitted by Gail without specific credit)
And, the news I got at the GB when our councilman announced that he had allocated another 600k to the project in this years capital budget, and, that apparently there are additional matched funds from the Mayor and the borough Pres that brings this year's purse to 1.2 mil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment